MontBell Super Stretch Burrow Bag #3

I am very happy with my purchase of my Super Stretch.

Design: Mummy
Fill: Synthetic
Temperature Rating: 30F
Weight: 2p and change

I am very happy with my purchase of my Super Stretch. I sleep in all sorts of positions and I wasn't disappointed. On my first trip out with this bag it got down to 17 deg. F and the bag was comfortable. A good amount of condensation ended up on the bag from my tarp, and none of it made it in to me. The hood was easy to pull over my head and still leave room for my nose to poke out for fresh air.

The best part for me was the fact that I was warm within two minutes of crawling in the bag from the cold night air. My next sleeping bag purchase will be more from this line of bags.

I usually hate mummy bags, because I feel like I'm…

Design: Mummy
Fill: Exceloft
Temperature Rating: 32 Degrees Farenheight
Weight: 3 lbs
Price Paid: $60 (employee discount)

I usually hate mummy bags, because I feel like I'm tied up when I'm in one. This bag is the exception. I can move more in this bag than I can in a rectangular bag. The stretch system is great and has held up well through over a year's hard use. The bag hugs to your body to help you stay warm, but doesn't squeeze or constrict you.

I've slept in tents and AT shelters in temps ranging from 35 degrees F to 90 degrees F and was very comfortable on all nights. The loft is amazing for how small this bag compresses. The fill material feels like down, but won't soak up water and stays warm even when the bag is wet. A great bag that I will buy again... if this one ever wears out.

rated 5.00 of 5 stars All Super Stretch Burrow Bag #3 versions

In addition to the 2 unisex reviews above, there is 1 review for another version of the Super Stretch Burrow Bag #3. Read all reviews »

If you've owned or used a MontBell Unisex Super Stretch Burrow Bag #3, please share your experience.

MontBell Unisex Super Stretch Burrow Bag #3

The Unisex Super Stretch Burrow Bag #3 has been discontinued.

The MontBell Unisex Super Stretch Burrow Bag #3 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen December 30, 2009 at Backcountry.com.

If you're looking for a new 3-season synthetic sleeping bag, check out the best reviewed current models.