women's half sizes women men
Materials Synthetic leather and nylon mesh
Sizes Men's 7-12 (half sizes), 13, 14,15 Women's 5-11 - -
Weight - - 1.4 pounds per boot 1.7 pounds per boot

I have been wearing Montrail boots for years. However…

I have been wearing Montrail boots for years. However I think the quality of their boots has declined in the last couple of years. I tried these boots on in the store and they felt comfortable. However when I went home and wore them around the house to break them in, they started rubbing in spots making them uncomfortable. I am going to take them back and exchange them for a different brand.

The reason I gave it 2 stars was because this boot might work for someone else. However it did not work for me. I went back to wearing one of my older Montrail boots which are very comfortable! If you buy these boots, be sure to wear them around the house for several hours to be sure that the fit is right.