I hike in the Blue Ridge Mountains in northern Georgia.

I hike in the Blue Ridge Mountains in northern Georgia. Rugged terrain, wooded and sometimes wet.

I hiked 10 miles in them today. They really grip well where my Merrells failed. I have an ankle bone that really protrudes and I have a hard time wearing most hiking shoes because the side of the shoe bonks into my ankle bone. This one does not.

Very comfortable with little to no break-in time. Comfortable all day, good grip easy to climb embankments and come back down. No wipeouts in these babies! I really like them. Looks good and super comfortable to hike in short and long hikes.

I wear a size 7 and they are true to size. This is the exact model I have and color. Love them!

I really do love these shoes. They hold up well to…

Price Paid: 50

I really do love these shoes. They hold up well to long runs, keep a good line, and feel great. Don't do well in the mud, but few trail shoes really do when truly hauling.

check my more in-depth reviews here...