Montrail Mountain Masochist GTX

I hike in the Blue Ridge Mountains in northern Georgia.

I hike in the Blue Ridge Mountains in northern Georgia. Rugged terrain, wooded and sometimes wet.

I hiked 10 miles in them today. They really grip well where my Merrells failed. I have an ankle bone that really protrudes and I have a hard time wearing most hiking shoes because the side of the shoe bonks into my ankle bone. This one does not.

Very comfortable with little to no break-in time. Comfortable all day, good grip easy to climb embankments and come back down. No wipeouts in these babies! I really like them. Looks good and super comfortable to hike in short and long hikes.

I wear a size 7 and they are true to size. This is the exact model I have and color. Love them!

I really do love these shoes. They hold up well to…

Price Paid: 50

I really do love these shoes. They hold up well to long runs, keep a good line, and feel great. Don't do well in the mud, but few trail shoes really do when truly hauling.

check my more in-depth reviews here...

If you've owned or used a Montrail Mountain Masochist GTX, please share your experience.

Montrail Mountain Masochist GTX

The Mountain Masochist GTX has been discontinued.

The Montrail Mountain Masochist GTX is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen August 2, 2013 at OMCgear.