Montrail Sabino Trail Mid GTX
Where to Buy
Manufacturer's Description refers to the women's version
A lightweight design for shorter, faster hikes: Substantial midfoot support and traction protects on all types of terrain.
• Synthetic leather and nylon mesh upper materials are lightweight and flexible.
• Variable width lacing design for an adjustable fit over the foot
• Dual density compression molded EVA midsole for stability and support, with heel and forefoot internal pods for cushioning
• Thermoplastic midfoot shank for torsional rigidity and support
• Gryptonite traction outsole for great traction and exceptional durability
• Gusseted tongue to keep out debris
Here's what other sites are saying:
Keep moving in harsh spring weather and early summer storms with the GORE-TEX lined Sabino Trail Mid GTX mid-height trail shoes from Montrail. A thermoplastic midfoot shank and forefoot Trail Shield plate protects your feet from sharp trail features while the Gryptonite outsole provides massive traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- Mountain Gear refers to the men's version
Lightweight and protective, the Sabino Trail Mid is built for fastpackers and those who demand a high performance, long distance hiking shoe. GORE-TEX lining for waterproof, breathable protection.
- SunnySports refers to the men's version
On Sale. Free Shipping. Montrail Men's Sabino Trail Mid GTX Shoes DECENT FEATURES of the Montrail Men's Sabino Trail Mid GTX Shoes Synthetic leather and nylon mesh upper materials are lightweight and flexible Thermoplastic midfoot shank and forefoot Trail Shield provide torsional ridgidity and underfoot protection Medial posting for stability Dual density compression molded EVA midsole for stability and support, with heel and forefoot internal pods for cushioning Gryptonite outsole provides great traction on wet and dry surfaces The SPECS Midsole: Dual-density compression molded EVA Durometer: Medial Post 68 Asker C / 58 Asker C (+ / -3 degrees) Ride Height: 19 mm heel, 9 mm forefoot Outsole: Gryptonite Weight: 15.6 oz / 442 g Protection: Forefoot-only Trail Shield Toe Counter: Synthetic overlay Fit: Wider forefoot
- Moosejaw refers to the men's version
CLOSEOUTS . Tackle the trails with the comfort, traction and stability of Montrail's Sabino Trail mid hiking boots. Available Colors: GRILL/YELLOW. Sizes: 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13.
- Sierra Trading Post refers to the men's version