Moonstone Cirrus Jacket

I purchased this Moonstone Jacket (in brown) several…

Price Paid: Bought in "95 I think... don't recall price

I purchased this Moonstone Jacket (in brown) several years ago. It is an absolutely wonderful garment ... light, windproof.. washes wonderfully. it has seen me through many treks in all types of wind & weather.... can be worn underneath any other outerwear, trekking, mountaineering. I also wear it as casual jacket... it always looks good...... anywhere.

I have searched in vain to find another one but I have been unable to locate this product anywhere.. Does anybody know where I could find it?

rated 4.00 of 5 stars All Cirrus Jacket versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there are 4 reviews for other versions of the Cirrus Jacket. Read all reviews »

If you've owned or used a Moonstone Women's Cirrus Jacket, please share your experience.

Moonstone Women's Cirrus Jacket

The Women's Cirrus Jacket has been discontinued.

The Moonstone Women's Cirrus Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen April 21, 2008 at Sierra Trading Post.

If you're looking for a new synthetic insulated jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.