Mountain Hardwear Belay T Short Sleeve

I bought this shirt in a pinch. I had ordered a different…

Fabric: Optimum Tech Jersey II
Fill: N/A

I bought this shirt in a pinch. I had ordered a different shirt from my local gear shop and it was supposed to arrive the day before I left on a trip to Colorado. Well the shirt was backordered and they didn't bother telling me until the day I went to pick it up. As a result I was in need of a shirt and they offered me the Belay T at a discounted price. I decided to get it and left for my trip.

First I have to say that I am glad that they didn't have the other shirt for me because I love the Belay T. It is super comfortable and wicks like a demon. While climbing up steep trails in Colorado it got wet from sweat. I took off my hardshell when we stopped for a 10 minute break and when I went to put my hardshell back on I was shocked to find that the Belay was bone dry.

The only con is that the seams on the sleeves are slightly annoying. Other than that I love this shirt and would definitely buy it again.

As you head out to work on that rounded undercling that you've been looking to conquer, grab the short sleeve Belay T from Mountain Hardwear. You'll be able to focus on the climb and not your constrictive, uncomfortable clothing thanks to flat lock construction that doesn't abrade your skin and durable, stretchy, fast drying Optimum Tech Jersey as it wicks moisture away from your body.

- Mountain Gear

Made for rock, the abrasion-resistant Belay T from Mountain Hardwear stretches to allow bold moves.

- EMS

Mountain Hardwear Belay Tee S/S (Mens) Fast drying, wicking and soft. Our Belay T features seams rotated from pressure points and flat lock seams for comfort. Features *Fast drying, wicking, sturdy stretch fabric *Flat lock seam construction *Seams rotated away from abrasion areas

- River Sports Outfitters

The Men's Belay Short Sleeve T-Shirt is fast drying, wicking and soft. The seams are rotated from pressure points and there are flat lock seams for comfort.

- Rocky Mountain Trail

On Sale. Mountain Hardwear Men's Belay T SS Shirt (Spring 2010) The Men's Belay T-Shirt by Mountain Hardwear. Fast drying, wicking and soft. Seams rotated from pressure points and flat lock seams for comfort. FEATURES of the Men's Belay T-Shirt by Mountain Hardwear Wicking, fast-drying, stretch fabric Flat-lock seam construction eliminates chafe UPF 50 sun protection SPECIFICATIONS: Avg. Weight: 6 oz.; 175 g. (size large) Center Back Length: 28in.; 71 cm. Fabric: body: Optimum Tech Jersey II (88% Supplex nylon, 12% elastane) Usage: Climbing / Athletic

Mountain Hardwear Belay T Short Sleeve

The Belay T Short Sleeve has been discontinued.

The Mountain Hardwear Belay T Short Sleeve is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 15, 2013 at Mountain Gear.

If you're looking for a new short sleeve performance top, check out the best reviewed current models.