Mountain Hardwear Cloudburst SL 32°

I just used this bag on the J. Muir trail above Yosemite…

Design: mummy
Fill: Polarguard
Temperature Rating: 32

I just used this bag on the J. Muir trail above Yosemite in the winter (early January 2010). It was very cold, about 15F, I was very surprised to find that I was very warm, I planned on wearing a down jacket while in the bag but I ended up covering the face hole with the jacket instead.

This jacket is waterproof as well which covers the condensation issues. I would also like to add that I was sleeping directly on the snow with a tarp pitched over me, no tent.

The footbox was a little too large so there was some dead air in the box that got cold but next time I will add some clothing in the foot box to solve that problem. I was sleeping on a Thermarest Prolite 4 regular. I am 6' 200lbs

I have had this bag for a few years now and have enjoyed…

I have had this bag for a few years now and have enjoyed it. I finally got to test out its waterproofing last weekend sleeping out under the stars. It poured down for about an hour and I was completely dry inside the next morning. I just had to sleep with the face opening towards the ground.

Awesome bag.

A warm weather bag featuring welded layer construction for backpacking and climbing. Mountain Hardwear’s exclusive moisture shedding Conduit™ SL shell and Polarguard® Delta fill keep you warm, dry and comfortable.

- GearX.com

Next time you're stuck on a rainy mountainside, don't let the weather make your sleeping a nightmare - snuggle into Mountain Hardwear's waterproof Cloudburst SL 32-degree Fahrenheit Bag. With welded construction and waterproof breathable Conduit SL shell fabric the dampest conditions won't be a match for you while the Polarguard insulation keeps you warm even if it does get a little wet.

- Mountain Gear

On Sale. Free Shipping. Mountain Hardwear Cloudburst SL 32 Sleeping Bag (Fall 2007) Sizes: Reg.; LongMin Temp: 32degF (0degC)Shell: Nylon Ripstop SLInsulation: Polarguard DeltaLaminate: Conduit SLLining: 30D Nylon TaffetaLoft: 4in.; 10 cm.Stuffed Size: 7.5in. x 14in.; 19 x 36 cm. Weight: Regular: 2 lbs. 9 oz.; 1.16 kg. Long: 2 lbs. 15 oz.; 1.33 kg. Features: Waterproof construction: welded baffles with Conduit SL fabric Comfort mummy cut efficiently maximizes weight without constriction Face gasket and tailored hood seal in warmth Laminated double storm flaps cover zipper Multipanel contoured hood forms around head and seals in heat Comfort Footbox follows natural foot position Nylon mesh storage sack and stuff sack included Unique welding bonds insulation to the shell, maximizing loft and warmth

The Mountain Hardwear Cloudburst SL 32 protects its synthetic insulation with a waterproof breathable Polarguard Delta shell to keep you dry and warm in camp. Who cares if it s a total downpour outside the tent? This sleeping bag isn t fazed by the condensation. A tailored hood helps you seal in the warmth when you re pushing the limits of the 32-degree rating, and a Comfort Footbox lets you sleep in a natural position without cramping your toes.

- Backcountry Outlet

A summer bag featuring welded layer construction for backpacking and climbing. Mountain Hardwear?s exclusive moisture shedding Conduit? SL shell and Polarguard? Delta fill keep you warm, dry and comfortable.

- Altrec Outdoors

Mountain Hardwear Cloudburst SL 32°

The Cloudburst SL 32° has been discontinued.

The Mountain Hardwear Cloudburst SL 32° is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 15, 2013 at Mountain Gear.

If you're looking for a new 3-season synthetic sleeping bag, check out the best reviewed current models.