Mountain Hardwear Cloudburst SL 32°

I just used this bag on the J. Muir trail above Yosemite…

Design: mummy
Fill: Polarguard
Temperature Rating: 32

I just used this bag on the J. Muir trail above Yosemite in the winter (early January 2010). It was very cold, about 15F, I was very surprised to find that I was very warm, I planned on wearing a down jacket while in the bag but I ended up covering the face hole with the jacket instead.

This jacket is waterproof as well which covers the condensation issues. I would also like to add that I was sleeping directly on the snow with a tarp pitched over me, no tent.

The footbox was a little too large so there was some dead air in the box that got cold but next time I will add some clothing in the foot box to solve that problem. I was sleeping on a Thermarest Prolite 4 regular. I am 6' 200lbs

I have had this bag for a few years now and have enjoyed…

I have had this bag for a few years now and have enjoyed it. I finally got to test out its waterproofing last weekend sleeping out under the stars. It poured down for about an hour and I was completely dry inside the next morning. I just had to sleep with the face opening towards the ground.

Awesome bag.

Mountain Hardwear Cloudburst SL 32°

The Cloudburst SL 32° has been discontinued.

The Mountain Hardwear Cloudburst SL 32° is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 15, 2013 at Mountain Gear.

If you're looking for a new 3-season synthetic sleeping bag, check out the best reviewed current models.

DeLorme inReach SE Review