Mountain Hardwear Loess Tank

Weight 5.3 oz / 149 g
Center Back Length 17 in / 43 cm
Body Fabric V6™ Jersey

A stylish tank. I consider myself a tank-top-with-shelf-bra…

Summary

A stylish tank.

Pros

• Design
  • Comfort
  • Long in the torso

Cons

• Tight fit (if that's not what you want)

I consider myself a tank-top-with-shelf-bra connoisseur, having owned several Patagonia hotline, prAna, and various other tops.

Living in a year-round warm climate, this type top is the ultimate in comfort and simplicity (read laziness on my part). Throw one top on for the day, done! Saves time and money on bras.

I really do like the design of this top...and it is very supportive. I say that it feels small perhaps because it is a lot more supportive than my other tanks, which is not a bad thing exactly. I have a 34" chest and ordered a small. It is great for running and is stretchy enough that I am getting used to wearing it all day. It is long in the torso, which I appreciate.

Another great product from MH.

Visit Mountain Hardwear's Loess Tank page.

On Sale. Mountain Hardwear Women's Loess Tank FEATURES of the Mountain Hardwear Women's Loess Tank Flat-lock seam construction eliminates chafe Integrated shelf bra for support Flattering scooped neckline SPECIFICATIONS of the Mountain Hardwear Women's Loess Tank Fitted Average Weight: 5.4 oz / 152 g Center Back: 17in. / 43 cm Body: V6 Stretch Jersey (90% cotton, 10% elastane)

CLOSEOUTS . Soft organic cotton makes comfort a priority in this supportive Mountain Hardwear Loess tank top. Available Colors: BLACK, KIWI, THUNDERBIRD RED, PANSY, ESPRESSO, GREENERY, REEF, WISTERIA, MORNING MIST, POPPY RED. Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL.

- Sierra Trading Post

Hit up your favorite bouldering spot or yoga class in the Loess Tank from Mountain Hardwear. Made of Jersey cotton and a bit of elastic for stretch means you'll be comfortable with full range of motion. A built in shelf bra offers you even more support.

- Mountain Gear

Integrated shelf bra and a high neckline for flattering coverage Soft, organic cotton blend feels great against the skin

- SunnySports