Mountain Hardwear Tempest SL Pant

I bought this suit b/c I sweat copiously when engaging…

Fabric: Conduit SL
Fill: fleece lined

I bought this suit b/c I sweat copiously when engaging in aerobic activity, even when it's less than 0 F. MH advertised it for just such a person. It delivers. I still do get some dampness, but not enough to be uncomfortable. I am generally dry, and quite warm. It is totally windproof. Weight was as quoted. The shell fabric does not stand up to bushwacking well. I already have a few small tears, but I don't think it was made for this. For high activity in windy, snowy environments, it is great.

Pros: Lightweight, full length side zips, silky soft…

Fabric: Rip-Stop Nylon w/Liner

Pros:

Lightweight, full length side zips, silky soft inner lining, drawcord on waist

Cons:

Price, no front/side pockets, Not very durable, (an unplanned sitting glissade on snow left the butt material stretched and ripped; a pine branch left three tears just above the knee, all of which allow water inside and is then distributed quickly)