Mountain Hardwear Tioga

It is an excellent bag for frigid to slightly cool…

Design: Mummy
Fill: 750 fill down
Temperature Rating: 5 degree F
Weight: 3lbs 11oz
Price Paid: ?

It is an excellent bag for frigid to slightly cool nights. The zipper draft guard and mummy hood cords are a cinch to close or reopen. The nylon shell is also water repellent to some degree barring heavy precipitation. I once used a vintage WWII bag in Paris that must have weighed close to 8lbs. Progress is amazing.

Great bag. Used in Adirondacks, at -5 to -10 (with…

Design: Mummy
Fill: 600 fill down
Temperature Rating: 5 F (-15 C)
Weight: 3 lbs 5oz
Price Paid: Paid $280 CDN

Great bag. Used in Adirondacks, at -5 to -10 (with zipper opened, I'm a warm sleeper). Stuffs really small, no problem fitting in bottom compartment of bag. I luv Mtn HArdwear's sleeping system, I've got the conduit bivy (paid 150 CDN) and their highmountain pad (paid 84 CDN). The bivy zips right into the zipper system of the bag (waterproof zipper), and the pad ties into the bivy (can't roll off). So now you're waterproofed and winterized...and adaptable to all weather conditions.

Oh, for extra comfort/insulation, I can fit my 3/4 guidelite thermarest into the mtn hardwear pad shell, and now have a super pad!

Mountain Hardwear Tioga

The Tioga has been discontinued.

No price on record.

The Mountain Hardwear Tioga is not available from the stores we monitor.