Mountain Hardwear Windshear Jacket

The don't leave home without it is only true in cold…

Fabric: Gore Windstopper
Fill: ~200 wt fleece lining inside windstopper layer.

The don't leave home without it is only true in cold weather. I call this jacket my bullet-proof jacket. Absolutley love it. It's like wearing a windstopper fleece with a 200wt fleece underneath it, but without the bulk that would result.

I wore it around Bozeman last week when it was well below zero and was comfortable (just a T and a microfleece under it) ...and can't seem to find it anywhere for sale these days...I have a family member who'd love to get one!

Highly recommend for cool climates.

This jacket rocks. It has a nice snug fit and vents…

Fabric: Gore WindStopper with thick pile

This jacket rocks. It has a nice snug fit and vents very well. It looks just like the North Face Denali but this one is on steroids. It is totally windproof. I wear this puppy in downtown Chicago during the winter and I'm toasty in it. The jacket is definitely worth the $155, but not its $250 retail. Try to find it cheaper. The only complaint I have about it is the high cut under arms. They were annoying at first, but I have gotten used to it. I highly recommend this jacket.