Mountain Hardwear Windshear Jacket

The don't leave home without it is only true in cold…

Fabric: Gore Windstopper
Fill: ~200 wt fleece lining inside windstopper layer.

The don't leave home without it is only true in cold weather. I call this jacket my bullet-proof jacket. Absolutley love it. It's like wearing a windstopper fleece with a 200wt fleece underneath it, but without the bulk that would result.

I wore it around Bozeman last week when it was well below zero and was comfortable (just a T and a microfleece under it) ...and can't seem to find it anywhere for sale these days...I have a family member who'd love to get one!

Highly recommend for cool climates.

This jacket rocks. It has a nice snug fit and vents…

Fabric: Gore WindStopper with thick pile

This jacket rocks. It has a nice snug fit and vents very well. It looks just like the North Face Denali but this one is on steroids. It is totally windproof. I wear this puppy in downtown Chicago during the winter and I'm toasty in it. The jacket is definitely worth the $155, but not its $250 retail. Try to find it cheaper. The only complaint I have about it is the high cut under arms. They were annoying at first, but I have gotten used to it. I highly recommend this jacket.

If you've owned or used a Mountain Hardwear Windshear Jacket, please share your experience.

Mountain Hardwear Windshear Jacket

The Windshear Jacket has been discontinued.

The Mountain Hardwear Windshear Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new fleece jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.