Mountain Mama Tenaya Tee

Sizes S-XL

FINALLY!!! A company that understands that not all…

FINALLY!!! A company that understands that not all pregnant women sit at home on the couch eating ice cream and pickles for 9 months!!! As soon as I found out I was pregnant, I began a search for performance athletic clothing in maternity styles, and found NOTHING - except flimsy cotton fabrics that fell apart after just a little bit of wear and tear.

As an avid rock climber, I needed something that would hold up to being stuffed into cracks and pockets, being rubbed against frictiony slab, or scrambling through thorns and briars on gnarly approaches.. Mountain Mama truly has filled a niche that up until this point had not been explored by outdoor apparel companies.

The EstiraTec fabric is not only breathable and stylish looking, but it is amazingly comfortable! I loved the way that the Bellyglove fit hugged my expanding belly without feeling restrictive or binding. The length was perfect - I didn't have to continually pull my shirt down under my harness to keep my belly from hanging out. I also thought the fit was a lot more flattering than most maternity shirts - instead of being long all the way around, it was long only in the front (where I needed the extra length), but without all the extra fabric in the back (where I didn't need it).

Lastly, I enjoyed the tailored look of the V-neck - it had a very nice "crag to cafe" effect. I felt like I could climb hard all day and still meet a friend for a smoothie or coffee without feeling like I needed to change clothes. Or, I could wear the top to work all day and then stop by the gym to pull on some plastic for a few hours before heading home.

All in all, this is a great top, and I had zero complaints about it. It held up for all my needs (which as a pregnant woman, was a lot!) and I felt like it had a very flattering fit even when I felt like a whale!

Engineered for active performance, designed for stylish comfort.

Proprietary super-stretch wicking fabric developed by Mountain Mama in partnership with Antex, one of America's leading mills. Rugged 4-way memory stretch keeps its shape, so it looks great at all stages of pregnancy, and after.

* Classic tee in cutting-edge fabric with arresting v-neck styling
* Unparalleled comfort and flattering fit at every stage of pregnancy
* High-performance wicking
* Custom-engineered stretch
* Curved shirt-front hem with exclusive Bellyglove fit eliminates up-drafts, unflattering draping, and peek-a-boo bellies
* Flat-finished seams to avoid chaffing
* Tagless labels—no itch, scratch, or tickle
* Nylon/Spandex blend

Mountain Mama Tenaya Tee

The Mountain Mama Tenaya Tee is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new short sleeve performance top, check out the best reviewed current models.