Got this as a gift. It is a 2005 model. It has a 6061…

Design: Top-loading external
Size: 45 liter
Number of Pockets: 4
Max. Load Carried: 25lbs
Height of Owner: 5'10" 145lbs
Price Paid: gift

Got this as a gift. It is a 2005 model. It has a 6061 aluminum frame, 2745 cu inch 45 liter, and weighs 3lbs 5ozs.

I had asked for a smaller pack for my lone trips. This size fills the bill perfectly. It is top loading with 2 pockets on both sides. After many trips I finally got it to fit right. I think this had more to do with my operator head space rather than the pack itself.

All my gear fits neatly inside this pack. The shoulder straps are comfortable as well as the hip strap. Many adjustments for correct sizing. After one gets the sizing right you hardly feel it. As I only carry around 20lbs for a week trip this is the pack I use.

100_3211.jpg

The only reason I have any information on this pack is becouse of Mountainsmith's custumer service. I sent in a picture of it and they gave me all the low down on it.