User Review: MSR BlackLite Gourmet Cookset
For one person this is definitely beyond need of the minimalist but awesome for the "Gourmet Camp Cooker" for one or more people. So take them all or only some.
I really like how this cookset came with pot padding/wash cloths between the pots and also a nice pouch for the metal grabber all stored in a mesh nylon draw string storage bag.
Other likes are,
- ribbed bases, that help prevent sliding.
- black anodizing, looks good.
- multi fit lid and the fry pan fits as a lid on the largest pot.
- no plastic parts that could melt or go soft due to heat or flames.
- the ability to take on one pot or one pot and fry pan or lid or two pots & pan & lid etc.....
- non-stick interior
- I store stove, cup, spork and bowl inside.
The only change that I have made (suggest) is to smooth the inside edges of the grabber, with super fine sand paper (wet/dry) 600+ and polish to smooth. So as to reduce and or stop the tiny breaks in the non-stick from the inside sharp edges of the grabber.
Yes, I do recommend to buy these and would buy again.