Reasonably lightweight (1.3kg with pegs and poles),…
Source: bought it new
Price Paid: 60 EUR
Reasonably lightweight (1.3kg with pegs and poles), waterproof material, very well ventilated, this tent offers all you need in general for backpacking and with a good price.
- Removable rain cover, Light,20D silicon,
- Included tent pegs and tent mat
- Super resistant on heavy rain and winds
- Compact when packed and very much roomy for solo tent
- Very good price (paid 60EUR with free delivery) through Amazon.de
- Tent poles and system is bit complicated in my opinion
- Yellow colour is bit strenuous for eyes (I like more cold and calm colours)
It is fairly easy to set up this tent and also it could be done very quickly after second time you use it. Like stated above, color is bit bright and not by my taste, but it is important that is compact, fairly light, and very resistant on tough storms.
It can fit 2 (two) skinny persons or one big one with a backpack included inside. When raining you can easily cook (partially) inside because there is small space under the rain cover where you can store gear and use cooking set and fits perfectly under my Gregory Z40 angled bottom. It is also free standing, so once set you can move it and adjust it by your preference.
Used it in the fall mostly and in spring on heavy rains. Preformed flawless. Although it wasn't my first pick (3F UL with trekking poles was), so far I am very much pleased with it and will definitely disregard that is bit heavy (1.3kg) and continue to use it throughout my adventures.