Side sleepers, this is your bag! Crawling into this…

Summary

Side sleepers, this is your bag!

Pros

• Warm and lofty
  • Packs down small
  • Roomy hood
  • Plenty of room to stash your next day clothes in to keep warm for morning

Cons

• None!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Crawling into this bag for the first time, I knew I had made the right decision. I wanted a bag that allowed me to comfortable sleep on my side, move around and not feel confined. This bag does exactly that. NEMO's intelligent design gives you all the comforts but does not sacrifice in quality.

I tested this bag out recently on a 30-degree night outside of Bryce Canyon and was cozy the whole night. The extra little "flap" that NEMO had added to their bags makes you feel like you're tucking into a nice down comforter. The comforts of home out in the backcountry!

Thanks for sharing your NEMO bag review, Amy. I'd love to see some pictures of yours.

Amy Childers

Trying to figure out how to add photos to my review :) you'll get some as soon as I figure that out!

Hi Amy, To add pictures to a review: 1) click on the yellow "Edit this review" button at the top or bottom of your review 2) in the body (main section) of the review, click on the photo icon (it looks like a little green tree and is the third from the right) 3) You can then upload an image or link to an existing image elsewhere.

Amy Childers

Got it, thanks Alicia! Just had to switch to the full site and I was able to add a couple!

Hey, it's a camping cat! Thanks for the pics, Amy.