New Balance 810

I bought these shoes as I wanted some trail-running…

Materials: Very breathable mesh/synthetic
Use: Moderate trail to road running
Break-in Period: None

I bought these shoes as I wanted some trail-running shoes but have a very hard time finding shoes which fit my long, skinny, flat feet. I started using New Balance running shoes a few years ago when I found that their size 14 running shoes generally did the trick. But, these shoes are my favorite NBs of all.

They fit great, breath wonderfully, and have great tread for running on dirt or pavement. I've put about 150 miles on my first pair to include some 15-mile road runs and my feet never complained. I'm going to try them out with my 25-pound backpack this summer as well.

The New Balance MT810v2 trail-running shoes are all-terrain runners built for performance and comfort.

- REI refers to the men's version

CLOSEOUTS . New Balance MT810 trail running shoes are highly breathable, nimble and rugged, with an 8mm heel-to-toe drop and a durable blown rubber outsole Available Colors: BLACK/ORANGE, BLACK/ORANGE/BLUE. Sizes: 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 7, 7.5, 14, 15.

- Sierra Trading Post refers to the men's version

8mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8mm drop are approximate. Blown rubber outsole. EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam midsole for cushioning. Synthetic/Mesh upper. Natural PL-1: This shape provides a standard fit with slight adjustments, including an 8mm drop, more anatomical heel, an improved arch and a closer fit in the toe box. AT Tread(R) all-terrain outsole combines a running and trail lug configuration for on- and off-road use. Weight: 307 grams (10.85 oz).

- Rocky Mountain Trail refers to the men's version

Kick it into four-wheel drive on muddy and rocky trails with a pair of New Balance MT810 Trail Running Shoes for men. The breathable mesh upper is strengthened by synthetic leather overlays in critical stress areas. The padded tongue, textile lining throughout, and molded removable footbed provide a snug and comfortable environment. The Molded C-CAP midsole is enhanced in critical areas with N-ergy, a resilient engineered elastomer designed to provide additional shock absorption and responsiveness. AT Tread all-terrain rubber outsole design is for both on and off-road use.

- Altrec Outdoors refers to the men's version

Top of the line All Terrain shoe with ABZORB EX for superior cushioning. ABZORB EX: Heel. A combination of New Balance's premium Abzorb&re...

- Ramsey Outdoor refers to the men's version