New Balance 920

The New Balance 920 is hands down the best shoe I…

Price Paid: $50 closeout

The New Balance 920 is hands down the best shoe I have ever owned! I use it with a Lynco L400 MO9 orthotic insole added its the best!

I had (and have one pair put away) the men's SM9 20OG 'H2FLOW'  '920', now, unfortunately I can't find it!

The New Balance 920 line has all the bells and whistles, VERY high quality, fantastic air flow and COMFORT! Comfort is due to its overall construction particularly its low back heel!!! I am tired of sneakers with tall back heels that cut into the back of my ankle!

I like the shoe so much I bought two pairs and have one in storage that I want to hold onto because it's so good. I had bought two pairs at a reduced price at a close out sale and would gladly pay full retail for one right now.

BRING THIS MODEL BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you've owned or used a New Balance 920, please share your experience.

New Balance 920

The 920 has been discontinued.

The New Balance 920 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen December 10, 2011 at Campmor.

If you're looking for a new water shoe, check out the best reviewed current models.