Nike Air Moray Slide

These are the most comfortable sandals I have ever…

Materials: not sure
Use: vacation
Break-in Period: all day walking
Weight: not sure

These are the most comfortable sandals I have ever owned. When I am on vacation I walk a lot in my sandals. My last pair of Nike sandals I wore them out. So, I wanted so more like the ones I had. I could not find that style, so I tried these Nike Morays.

They are so soft and they hug your feet. These sandals do not give you that strap line across the top of your feet. I think I will be able to walk all day in these and not have my feet hurting at all. I have had them for about a week now and I am loving them so far.

The only thing I am not happy about is I paid full price for them, $49.99. retail price is $50. I am just starting to see some stores posting sales. It is going to hurt a little if I see a 50% off sale. These sandals feel so good I am ok with the full price.

Give your feet some extra comfort this summer in this sneaker-inspired Air Moray Slide from Nike. Nike built the outsole around a running shoe design and even gave the Air Moray Slide a Nike Air-Sole Unit in the heel. The Velcro adjustment feature on the closure enhances the fit and feel around the top of your foot. Beneath it all is a high-traction outsole with integrated flex grooves through forefoot for added articulation and enhanced balance. Your feet seat comfortably in molded Phylon footbeds, resulting in a fit that almost feels as good as your favorite Nike running shoes.

- Altrec Outdoors

Nike Air Moray Slide

The Air Moray Slide has been discontinued.

The Nike Air Moray Slide is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 8, 2008 at Altrec Outdoors.

If you're looking for a new flip-flop, check out the best reviewed current models.