These are the most comfortable sandals I have ever…

Materials: not sure
Use: vacation
Break-in Period: all day walking
Weight: not sure

These are the most comfortable sandals I have ever owned. When I am on vacation I walk a lot in my sandals. My last pair of Nike sandals I wore them out. So, I wanted so more like the ones I had. I could not find that style, so I tried these Nike Morays.

They are so soft and they hug your feet. These sandals do not give you that strap line across the top of your feet. I think I will be able to walk all day in these and not have my feet hurting at all. I have had them for about a week now and I am loving them so far.

The only thing I am not happy about is I paid full price for them, $49.99. retail price is $50. I am just starting to see some stores posting sales. It is going to hurt a little if I see a 50% off sale. These sandals feel so good I am ok with the full price.