No Limits Fire Walker 50

I had never heard of No Limits before, but I needed…

I had never heard of No Limits before, but I needed a new pack. Now I see No Limits everywhere.

I have the No Limits Fire Walker. It is fantastic for a 2-day hike. Nothing more than that because it's 50 liters.

I got one for my girlfriend too, and I was not sure how well she would manage, but she never once complained about her back hurting. You can thank the padded system they have in the pack and the very adjustable waist and chest straps. It was perfect for a beginner and it was great for me.

I really liked the waterproofing that is stored away in a compartment beneath the pack. It has an easily accessible zipper on the front so you can access all levels of the pack right there. It had ample small pouches on the back, side, and on the waist and chest straps.