Northwest Territory Eagle Ridge 12' x 8' Room Screen Dome Tent

Upon inspection I set the tent up in my yard. I then…

Design: 2-room dome tent w/rain fly.
Sleeps: 6+
Ease of Setup: Not too bad...just some procedures to follow. Just keep organized and it's not too bad.
Weight: around 8 lbs I think...closed

Upon inspection I set the tent up in my yard. I then sprayed a hose onto the tent to see where and how it would leak, untreated. Well, the water came in just a little at the stitch holes. So...I seam sealed ALL the seams, then it was awesome!

The No-See-Um screen mesh kept little critters from flying in.

As long as you don't touch the sides of the tent, you will stay real dry. Touching the sides lets the water seep in just a tiny bit. Not threatening though.

The rain fly and zippers were pretty easy to operate.

In high winds this will catch a bit of wind due to the design of the rain fly and dome. Oh, the elastics and plastic hooks that hand the dome -- just take it easy on them. I had one of those hooks "unbend" itself. Not a crisis, just some wear and tear.

Otherwise, for $99, it's a good tent.

I can fit two double air mattress on either side of the tent at the same time. (There is a curtain that makes the one big room into one.)

Enjoy the tent.

Northwest Territory Eagle Ridge 12' x 8' Room Screen Dome Tent

The Eagle Ridge 12' x 8' Room Screen Dome Tent has been discontinued.

The Northwest Territory Eagle Ridge 12' x 8' Room Screen Dome Tent is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new tent/shelter, check out the best reviewed current models.