Northwest Territory Hiking Boot

Great for hiking in any kind of weather. Highly recommend…

Summary

Great for hiking in any kind of weather. Highly recommend this product.

Pros

• Excellent quality
  • Very durable
  • Truly waterproof

Cons

• Can't find anyone who sells them in the U.S.

I bought this product at Kmart in 1998 for $30. The boots have kept my feet warm and dry in even sub-freezing temps. Very good traction too, and the sole has hardly worn in 15 years of wear.

I bought these boots about 20 years ago or more. I…

Price Paid: don't remember, probably under $30

Summary

I bought these boots about 20 years ago or more. I belonged to a hiking club and went every week. They are a man's boot and I am a female, but thought I would have more choice. It is a unisex looking boot. They are still in perfect condition. Now I hike with the boy scout troop my son is in.

Pros

• Comfortable totally
  • Inexpensive

There is no more information I can say.

Bought a pair of these in Dec. 09 and i have had soreness…

Materials: Leather
Use: rough trail / long dog walks
Price Paid: £34

Bought a pair of these in Dec. 09 and i have had soreness to heel and ankle area due to poor design of inner sock. i.e. the seam runs around the ankle and down the back of the heel. The boots are a strong lightweight construction with a good non slip sole and will last a long time, but i think comfort must come first when walking / hiking. Have a pair of HI TEC boots which are also waterproof and you don't realise you have them on, they are that comfortable.

I bought a pair of Northwest Territory hiking boots…

Materials: Unknown
Use: Unknown

I bought a pair of Northwest Territory hiking boots way back in 1994 from K-mart and have worn them just about EVERY DAY since. I love them. They have held together great.

Only yesterday October 2009 did one of the shoelace eyelets break off. I wish that I could find another pair just like them.

Avalondreamer

Hi, I just ran across this because I'm looking for a pair now, too. I love my NWT boots! Did you ever find them anywhere?

1 year ago
If you've owned or used a Northwest Territory Hiking Boot, please share your experience.

Northwest Territory Hiking Boot

The Hiking Boot has been discontinued.

The Northwest Territory Hiking Boot is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new footwear product, check out the best reviewed current models.