I use this kayak five days a week all summer long.

Source: The river guiding company that I work for owns this kayak.

Summary

I use this kayak five days a week all summer long. I can't say enough good things about this boat! Sturdy, durable, comfortable, light, easy inflation, and on and on.

I will admit it is on the expensive side, but I guarantee you are buying a kayak that will probably still be in good working order long after you have passed on.

Pros

• Comfort

Cons

• None

Welcome to Trailspace, Glen.

This kayak is bomb proof! My Fire Department Swift…

Summary

This kayak is bomb proof!

Pros

• Strength
  • Durability

Cons

• Absolutely not one con!

My Fire Department Swift Water Rescue Team is equipped with four of these inflatable kayaks. We keep two of them inflated and ready to go at a moment's notice and the other two are stored in bags on the second water rescue truck.

They are used, abused but they keep right on keeping on. We take them out at least once a week 52 weeks of the year and have had them in service for over two years now with only one minor puncture wound — and that came as a result of us participating in an REI river cleanup hauling all sorts of glass and other detritus out of the river. I had that little hole repaired with the included patch kit in short order.

If these things can take the continual beating we lay on them then they should be overkill for the average weekend warrior who gets out three or four times per year!