Oboz Bridger Mid Waterproof - Women's

Great three-season hiking boots. These boots are comfortable…

Summary

Great three-season hiking boots. These boots are comfortable on long hikes, up tough trails, through mud and water. Awesome grip on rocks and boulders. Look great, feel great. After a year I have no complaints.

Pros

• True to size
  • Warm
  • Dry
  • Comfortable with no breaking-in period
  • High enough for ankle support, but not too high to be stiff
  • Great grip on rocks and logs and do not bog down in mud
  • Work great with Microspikes
  • Light

Cons

• A little too snug for heavyweight socks
  • Pricey

I have worn these Oboz boots through summer, fall, early and late winter, and spring. They are comfortable in the summer with lightweight socks, no sweating, no blisters. Cooler weather they are great with midweight socks, warm and dry. I do not wear them in the dead of winter because they are a bit snug with heavy weight socks.

My first hike with these boots was a full 8 miles in the Adirondacks and they needed no breaking in. Waterproof kept my feet dry and comfortable. They are high enough to offer great ankle support in tough terrain, but not too high. They work great with gaiters and Microspikes.

They are lightweight to make hiking easy but durable leather construction. After climbing for miles you do not even think about them being on your feet. And they look great.

Love these boots. I got the red and will be getting another pair in the neutral brown (a girl likes to coordinate her outfit sometimes—even on the trails)...

Welcome to Trailspace, Melissa! Thanks for sharing your first review with us. Got any pics of your Oboz boots you could show in your review?

melissa mead

I am happy to be here Alicia. I have gotten a lot of very helpful information through Trailspace, and rely on reviews to help decide what gear to get. As well as tracking down the best prices. I don't seem to have a good pic I can zoom in on so I will get some this weekend. I have a hiking trip planned for next weekend and will be using some new gear I just purchased.. Osprey Aura 65 ltr pack, Siera Design tent and Klymit sleeping pad. Can't wait to try them out. I have a lot of gear I have collected and will review now that I have joined trailspace.

We're glad to have you, Melissa! It's always nice to hear that Trailspace has been helpful for other outdoors people, like yourself. Have a great trip!

rated 5.00 of 5 stars All Bridger Mid Waterproof versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there are 3 reviews for other versions of the Bridger Mid Waterproof. Read all reviews »