Old Town Charles River RX

Great recreational canoe. Fits two paddlers and plenty…

Summary

Great recreational canoe. Fits two paddlers and plenty of gear for multi-night river trips. Easy to paddle and very stable.

Pros

• Durability
  • Stability
  • Size

Cons

• No built-in cup holders.

My family and I have been doing multi-night river trips for over 15 years and until 5 years ago I always borrowed or rented my canoe. After 10 years of experience I knew exactly what I wanted to buy and it was the Old Town Charles River RX. It is the perfect size for all my gear, handles the weight plus two paddlers with ease.

I have been using this canoe for the last 5 years and have never regretted it once. I fully expect it to last me as long as I do.

Visit Old Town's Charles River RX page.

2NDS . The Old Town Charles River canoe has a rugged Royalex(R) hull for strength and excellent impact resistance, ensuring a wonderful trip out on the water. Traditional design is sure to spark a few feelings of nostalgia Upswept bow and stern for easy paddling and smooth turns Large weight capacity is great for gear transport and passengers Ash thwart and yoke Black vinyl gunwales Polyethylene decks with grab handles Durable nylon webbed seats Weight capacity: 1100 lb. Length: 16'3" Width: 35" Depth: 14" Weight: 62 lb. Material: Vinyl and ABS (Royalex(R)) Made in USA Boats are cosmetic 2NDS and may come with minor blemishes, not unlike those that will be incurred on the first outing. To ensure your satisfaction, please remove all packaging material immediately upon arrival, and inspect for damage prior to signing acceptance form from carrier. Note any damage on carrier?s document, and contact Sierra Trading Post with any problems. Delivery Charge: $125. Must ship via truck within the 48 contiguous U.S. only. Not eligible for special shipping offers. Available Colors: GREEN, RED.

- Sierra Trading Post

Old Town Charles River RX

$1,599.99

The Old Town Charles River RX is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen March 30, 2011 at Sierra Trading Post.

If you're looking for a new recreational canoe, check out the best reviewed current models.