Osprey Momentum 34

I absolutely love this pack! I use it for commute…

Summary

I absolutely love this pack! I use it for commute to and from my university and day/overnight backpacking trips.

Pros

• Functional
  • Cool looking

I have used this pack for over 2 years now and I absolutely love it! I use it probably every other day for commuting to and from school (I carry a 15" computer, iPad, 3-4 books, and a plethora of other things). It has really functional pockets and dividing pockets! It also looks cool and suave. I feel like I can wear this around with anything outside of a suit.

If all you need to carry is one computer or a book or two, this bag is overkill. If you are only going to use it for day hikes, go with the smaller size (Momentum 26). But for commuting with lots of stuff and for overnight trips, this pack is killer!!

I love this pack. I have used it everyday for a couple…

Summary

I love this pack. I have used it everyday for a couple years now (school and work) and it is holding up great! Lots of pockets and dividing pockets.

Pros

• Functional
  • Looks good

I use this mostly for my commute to and from my university and then on weekend trips if we're going somewhere. It holds my 15" Macbook Pro perfectly and can fit a lot more inside the main pocket. The expander is also very convenient. The pockets and access points are well organized.

If you have the money to spend on a nice commuter pack, this is it!

If you've owned or used an Osprey Momentum 34, please share your experience.