Osprey Momentum 34

s/m m/l s/m
Weight 2 lb 11 oz / 1.22 kg 2 lb 14 oz / 1.30 kg -
Capacity - 2040 cu in / 34 L 1920 cu in / 32 L

I absolutely love this pack! I use it for commute…

Summary

I absolutely love this pack! I use it for commute to and from my university and day/overnight backpacking trips.

Pros

• Functional
  • Cool looking

I have used this pack for over 2 years now and I absolutely love it! I use it probably every other day for commuting to and from school (I carry a 15" computer, iPad, 3-4 books, and a plethora of other things). It has really functional pockets and dividing pockets! It also looks cool and suave. I feel like I can wear this around with anything outside of a suit.

If all you need to carry is one computer or a book or two, this bag is overkill. If you are only going to use it for day hikes, go with the smaller size (Momentum 26). But for commuting with lots of stuff and for overnight trips, this pack is killer!!

I love this pack. I have used it everyday for a couple…

Summary

I love this pack. I have used it everyday for a couple years now (school and work) and it is holding up great! Lots of pockets and dividing pockets.

Pros

• Functional
  • Looks good

I use this mostly for my commute to and from my university and then on weekend trips if we're going somewhere. It holds my 15" Macbook Pro perfectly and can fit a lot more inside the main pocket. The expander is also very convenient. The pockets and access points are well organized.

If you have the money to spend on a nice commuter pack, this is it!

Visit Osprey's Momentum 34 page.

The Osprey Momentum 34 offers practical solutions for the bike-commute lifestyle with a laptop sleeve, stowable harness and hip belt, and integrated high-visibility rain cover.

- EMS

The Osprey Momentum 34 features a zippered expansion panel creating an additional 8 liters of capacity when needed, making this an ideal year round commuter pack.

- CampSaver.com

On Sale. Free Shipping. Osprey Momentum 34 Pack FEATURES of the Osprey Momentum 34 Pack Built-in snug fitting high visibility raincover LidLock helmet clip Separate, padded laptop sleeve, with file sleeve Large cell phone pocket on shoulder strap Key pocket on shoulder strap with retractable key clip Side compression straps Padded top and side grab handle Tuck-away shoulder straps Reflective print on front panel Blinker light attachment Front stash pocket with organizer Internal organizer for pump, tubes and tools Zippered expansion panel adds 8 liters to capacity Zippered side pockets Front panel stretch pocket SPECIFICATIONS of the Osprey Momentum 34 Pack 420 nailhead nylon 420 HD nylon 210D nylon brick shadow Dimension: (H x W x D): 22 x 13 x 13in. / 55 x 34 x 32 cm The SPECS for S/M Volume: 1953 cubic inches / 32 liter Weight: 2 lbs 13 oz / 1.27 kg The SPECS for M/L Volume: 2075 cubic inches / 34 liter Weight: 3 lbs / 1.37 kg OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.

Osprey Momentum 34 - Closeout - The Momentum 34 features a zippered expansion panel creating an additional 8 liters of capacity when needed, making this an ideal year round commuter pack.

- Massey's Outfitters

Osprey Momentum 34

The Osprey Momentum 34 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 11, 2014 at EMS.