Osprey Waypoint 60

I'll never buy another backpack. AB_SO_LUTLY fabulous!

Design: Hybrid
Size: 60L
Height of Owner: 192cm
Price Paid: 260au

I'll never buy another backpack. AB_SO_LUTLY fabulous!
I traveled for 14 months and not a single frayed thread to be seen! Strong, durable, thought out and compact.

I found myself pitying other travellers with bulky Macpacs and other main-line packs. Handle locations and straps made quick dashes across train stations a breeze. The harness is extremely comfortable and can be adjusted to fit anything from an ant to an elephant.

The shape of the daypack was annoying at times - but considering the compactness of the pack when it was attached it was worth it. It also attaches very securely, and there is plenty of strap slack to attache other things to your back. It has the necessary bells and whistles, but leaves out the utter crap that less-serious travellers love like internal pack covers and zipped-on daypacks. For future models I would like to see some attachment points on the belt-harness and some more 'sturdy' side attachment points.

If I had 10 backs I would buy 10 of these - no need to consider if this bag is worth it - JUST BUY IT!!!!

rated 5.00 of 5 stars All Waypoint 60 versions

In addition to the 1 men's review above, there is 1 review for another version of the Waypoint 60. Read all reviews »

Osprey Men's Waypoint 60

The Men's Waypoint 60 has been discontinued.

The Osprey Men's Waypoint 60 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 5, 2010 at Altrec Outdoors.