RE Factor Tactical Operator Band

The Operator Band takes the traditional paracord survival…

Summary

The Operator Band takes the traditional paracord survival band to the next level. It has items hidden throughout that make it a TRUE survival band rather than the traditional one sold in stores, made by some Chinese sweatshop kid.

Pros

• Bracelet allows you to start fire, build shelter, procure food
  • Comfortable wear
  • Looks awesome
  • Practical

I purchased the RE Factor Tactical Operator Band about a month ago and couldn't be happier. The bracelet looks like most other paracord bands that are the craze these days but has a number of hidden items that are essential for every survival situation.

The band comes with 12' of paracord, 30' of fishing line, 18" of snare wire, a fishing hook, a handcuff key buckle, a flint fire starter and a P51 can opener.

The band itself was designed by a Green Beret after attending the Special Forces Survival, Escape, Resistance and Evasion course and spending years down range.  What's better is that each band is handmade in the USA by a veteran, which is something that is hard to find these days.

Everyday I put on the Operator Band and even though I haven't had to use any of the components in it yet, it is comforting to know that regardless of what other items I choose to carry with me I can at least make fire, build shelter and procure food. I think this should be standard issue to every soldier in the military and should be in every survival kit.

Bottom line, 100% worth the purchase!

FromSagetoSnow

Loks like a neat bracelet. Pretty useful. Anything colored black that has the words Tactical and Operator in it should sell very well to the millitary/police/mercenary wannabe crowd.

Light weight, well made, and purpose built with the…

Summary

Light weight, well made, and purpose built with the military member in mind.

Pros

• Light
  • Compact
  • Multifunction

Cons

• The brain trust at the TSA may take your striker away

As a military member the more function I can get out of gear the better. Generally speaking I carry about 85 pounds of ultra lightweight gear, so any way I can downsize is a big deal to me. I used to carry a "survival tin" that had everything I need in an altoids case, but now I just use this bad Larry and save the space.

The RE Factor Tactical Operator Band is the first band designed to fit the mission needs of Special Operations Personnel.  The band was designed to allow the operator to have survival essential items at all times.  The P51 can opener can be removed from the bracelet without causing the damage to the rest of the band for use in a survival situation.  The flint can also be used as a sink weight for the fishing hook and line.

Features:

• 1 x p51 can opener
  • 1 x flint fire starter rod
  • Developed by a Special Forces SERE Level C Graduate
  • Made in the USA by a US Army Combat Veteran

Visit 's RE Factor Tactical Operator Band page.

RE Factor Tactical Operator Band

The RE Factor Tactical Operator Band is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new accessory, check out the best reviewed current models.