Urban Armor Gear Outback Phone Case

A bombproof cell phone case with superior grip. If…

Source: received it as a sample, freebie, or prize (Received a sample of this product from Echos PR for purposes of this review.)

Summary

A bombproof cell phone case with superior grip.

Pros

• Strong
  • Good grip

If you're like me and have started using your smartphone for navigation then you know you need a good case for protection while tramping through the wilderness. I use an Urban Armor Gear case for my Motorola Moto Z phone.

Made of lightweight impact resistant rubber the case meets military grade drop-test standards. The fit is perfect, with oversized buttons for on/off and volume. The back offers excellent grip provided by a large section of cross hatches. A raised rim adds additional protection to the rear camera lens.

IMG_7369_1.jpg
IMG_7370_1.jpg

Real world testing is easy since we all drop our cell phones all the time. Paired with a plastic screensaver my phone still looks like new after months of use and many drops. I love the grippy surface and the buttons work flawlessly.

Urban Armor Gear has cases to fit all the leading brands including Apple, Samsung, Google, Motorola, and Microsoft. At $24.95 it's cheap protection for our pricey cell phones.

Disclosure: I received a sample of this product for purposes of this review, but the opinions expressed are my own.