ZeroXposur 3-in-1 Jacket

I work in the rain for 4 to 8 hours at a time. For…

Price Paid: $40, normally retails $100 or more

I work in the rain for 4 to 8 hours at a time. For the price ($40, normal retail $125) I got this jacket at Burlington Coat Factory it was an excellent buy.

It does say weather proof or resistant on the tag. I can’t remember which, but the first couple of days I wore it out in the rain it worked well. It kept my chest and back area dry. The arms around the wrist area did start to get saturated after awhile. This is a very warm jacket.

I purchased another aqua shell type jacket to use as a third layer that tucks up under my chin better than the original liner. I believe with the extra layer jacket two t-shirts I could work in weather as low as 10 to 20° very easily, possible close to 0.

The inner liner can be removed and it has several pockets. The material is a little heavier and seems more durable than most other jackets I've purchased. I was looking for a low cost warm durable jacket and I believe Zero Exposure delivered.

The long term use in pouring rain it may or may not make it. The steady 4 to 6 hours on and off rain I have experienced so far it worked fine.

I have looked into some of the Carhart rain jackets reviews. I may have to purchase one as an outer shell if this is a major fail in an 8-hour downpour.

ZeroXposur 3-in-1 Jacket

The ZeroXposur 3-in-1 Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new component (3-in-1) jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.