Outbound Bike & Hike +44°

This bag rolls down to almost nothing and it comes…

Summary

This bag rolls down to almost nothing and it comes with a compression sack to get it even smaller. Weighing in under 2lbs it's great for a pack, and its price being almost too good to pass up.

Although it's rated at 44°F I wouldn't trust it much past mid 50s. That being said, I would still recommend this bag for late spring through early fall to keep you sleeping sound.

Pros

• Light weight
  • Packs small
  • Inexpensive
  • Comes w/ compression sack

Cons

• Thin
  • Doesn't hold heat well

However...  Small + Light + Cheap = Cold!  Although it's rated at 44°F I wouldn't trust it much past mid 50s.  That being said, I would still recommend this bag for late spring through early fall to keep you sleeping sound. I've used it during those seasons and it did me proud.

So...  Small + Light + Cheap = Good enough for mild temps and your wallet.