Outdoor Research Ruby Pants

I LOVE these pants. I bought a pair 2 years ago and…

Price Paid: $50??

I LOVE these pants. I bought a pair 2 years ago and I have been searching ever since to find more. During the winter I wear them every day. They are holding up well but I would like another pair! They are rugged enough for xc skiing, and nice enough that I wear them to work - and they are warm and comfortable. I LOVE the fabric.

The only problem is that I cannot find them anywhere. and I searched your list. Any suggestions??? It was hopeful to see that you listed them, but disappointing not to find them. Can you help me??

The Outdoor Research Ruby Pant is an all-around great run-around pant that stretches more ways than you do. Four panel construction with a loose but tapered fit; flat seaming and low-profile fleece waistband with adjustable drawstring; durable outer fabric resists wind; hidden inner key pocket. Fabric: 4-way Stretch Fleece Available in: Black

- OMCgear

Outdoor Research Ruby Pants

The Ruby Pants has been discontinued.

The Outdoor Research Ruby Pants is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen December 8, 2006 at OMCgear.

If you're looking for a new fleece pant, check out the best reviewed current models.