Outdoor Research StormBound Jacket - Women's

When I travel by plane to a ski destination and am…

Summary

When I travel by plane to a ski destination and am limited by weight on how many ski outfits I can take, this jacket is my choice, as it covers all possible weather conditions, from spring rain, to winter blizzards. I love and use the insulated helmet-compatible hood. After 50 years of ski jackets I have found the perfect one.

Pros

• Waterproof
  • Flexible
  • Warm
  • Allows freedom of movement
  • Lots of pockets
  • Two-way zipper

Cons

• None

Being cold natured I like to ski in a down insulated hood waterproof jacket to cover all conditions when I am limited with my luggage flying to ski. This jacket covers all conditions, because it can also be layered under, and has worked in spring rain to winter cold blizzards, to out to dinner afterward.

I have skied in Virginia, West Virginia, and Utah in this jacket and love it.