Outdoor Rx Camp Soap

Multi-purpose soap that works. So, how does one go…

Multi-purpose soap that works.

• Low cost
  • Works well
  • Multi-use

So, how does one go about writing a review on soap? Well, when you consider that every piece of gear you toss into your pack needs to serve a purpose I guess it's as valid as anything.

What I like most about the Outdoor Rx soap is the bang for the buck. Like that old Brylcream commercial that said, "A little dab will do you" this soap lasts a long time as it's concentrated so you only need a touch to get the suds working.

It's obviously biodegradable to make stream side cleaning safe and the non-scented formula won't attract Yogi, although I still include it in my bear bag. And while I used it predominantly for my cookware after a meal it's served me well as a hand cleaner and even an all-over body wash and shampoo in the backcountry.

I will say that the spout on the bottle, typical of most items like this, can get popped open so I usually slap on a piece of duct tape and carry it in a separate zip lock bag just to be sure. But I do that with every container after having one or ten accidents on the trail.

Great soap at a great price. Won't go wrong with this one.

Outdoor Rx Camp Soap

The Outdoor Rx Camp Soap is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 14, 2016 at Sierra Trading Post.

If you're looking for a new soap/cleanser , check out the best reviewed current models.

Granite Gear Air Zippditty Review

High Sierra Wheeled Double Adjustable Ski Bag Review

Jetboil Flash Cooking System Review

STABIL Stride Review

Weegie Weekenders

Trailspace in the morning...and a new hat idea?