Owlie Outdoors 2007 AirWolf 1000

This is my first down sleeping bag, so I can't compare…

Design: mummy
Fill: 650+ down
Temperature Rating: 0F
Weight: 1.4kg

This is my first down sleeping bag, so I can't compare with others. I used the bag this winter for several outings. Overall, I am very satisfied with the bag for the price I paid. It is very warm, I was very warm in long underwear in -15C (5F) without tent. I believe it should be good down to -20C(-5F). It is roomy, packs well and weights 1.7 kg with provided compression sack.

Negatives:
I think the hood could have a better design, drawstring tend to press on the face when tightened.

I wished about one extra feature: build in pillow pocket.

There was no storage sack provided.

This is my first down bag. Lightweight bag. I was…

Design: Mummy
Fill: 650 fill down
Temperature Rating: 0 F
Weight: 3 lb 6 oz
Price Paid: $199 ebay

This is my first down bag. Lightweight bag. I was very warm in just my scivies on Gannet Peak. It only got down to about 30F at night. It came with a compression sack. The price is right for a down bag.

If you've owned or used an Owlie Outdoors 2007 AirWolf 1000, please share your experience.

Owlie Outdoors 2007 AirWolf 1000

The Owlie Outdoors 2007 AirWolf 1000 is not available from the stores we monitor.