Ozark Trail 3-Strap Sandal

I bought a pair for my husband who is a diabetic and…

Summary

I bought a pair for my husband who is a diabetic and he loved them until the sole fell off and so we exchanged them for another pair and well the same thing is happening. What is wrong with your products and how do I get my money back

He loves the shoe but is mad that this is the second pair and they have fallen apart.

Dear Wal-Mart, These are my 2nd pair of Ozark Trail…

Materials: Cheap sewing machines
Use: 3 months, part time
Break-in Period: In a few weeks
Weight: 1 lb for the trash

Dear Wal-Mart,

These are my 2nd pair of Ozark Trail sandals...The first pair only lasted a few weeks so, I exchanged them for a second pair....Well, these lasted about 3 months. What crappy 2 strap velcro sandals. The velcro stitching is coming apart from the sandal itself and now it wont's stay on my foot. Don't you think, having to go through 3 pairs of sandals in a summer adds to the world's pollution problems?

I will have to go to your competitor (the one with the big red bull's eye) as I am looking for sandals that will last longer than 3 months.

Dear Ozark Trail, I have been buying your brand of…

Price Paid: 19.95 USD

Dear Ozark Trail, I have been buying your brand of sport sandal for over 12 years. This last pair I bought were useless after only 2 weeks of walking around town. WHAT HAPPENED! My pair before that lasted 4 years of walking the same way and the pair before that lasted 3.5 years. I hope this is not going to be your future trend.

A concerned consumer,

Michael S. Greiner

I purchased a boy/mens pair of these sandals and used…

Materials: leather
Use: walking
Break-in Period: none
Weight: light
Price Paid: under $20

I purchased a boy/mens pair of these sandals and used them almost daily for several years, for walking. I have never had a more comfortable, and long-lasting pair of shoes.

I think they stopped making them as they do NOT wear out easily.  If I could find another pair I'd be happy. I had to go pay $129 for a pair of sandals (Ecco) this time which are not made any better.

Ozark needs to make  more of the 3 strap adjustable sandal which does wear well. No one should have to pay over $50 for a good pair of shoes--especially sandals with velcro and recycled soles.

If you've owned or used an Ozark Trail 3-Strap Sandal, please share your experience.

Ozark Trail 3-Strap Sandal

The 3-Strap Sandal has been discontinued.

The Ozark Trail 3-Strap Sandal is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new sport sandal, check out the best reviewed current models.