Ozark Trail 9 x 11 First-Up Tent

This tent is great when it's up, but I have used it…

This tent is great when it's up, but I have used it 4 times and cannot get it up. It's very tight to pull the spring back, usually have to have several strong hands to finally get it.

Says it's easier with use but so far still so hard. Open to suggestions please.

This tent is easily put up and has a lot of window…

Design: dome
Sleeps: 6+
Weight: 24lbs.

This tent is easily put up and has a lot of window space so u get plenty of air, but when it rained we experienced a lot of leaks around the seams and were mopping up puddles in the middle of the night! Would not recommend this tent to anyone camping in foul weather!!!!

I love this tent, no poles to connect. We arrived…

Design: Dome
Ease of Setup: It takes longer to make a cup of tea.
Weight: 18lbs

I love this tent, no poles to connect. We arrived at the camp site after 11:00 pm and we could not drive our truck in that late they said. So I grabbed the tent, we walked in about 1/4 of a mile to the site.

The tent was up before the fire was started. The other people at the site were amazed, they all had like 8 pole connectors for theirs. Pop it up or pop and pull it down.

Been looking all over for another one can't find. I bought the last one on the shelf at WalMart 2 years ago. I heard that they only made about 300 of them.

Ozark Trail 9 x 11 First-Up Tent

The 9 x 11 First-Up Tent has been discontinued.

The Ozark Trail 9 x 11 First-Up Tent is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new tent/shelter, check out the best reviewed current models.