Ozark Trail Boots

I wore these boots one time and the soles split out…

I wore these boots one time and the soles split out allowing water and small pebbles to get in both boots!!!  AWFUL and a total waste of money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waste of money, heel fell apart after 3 weeks of use.

Pros

• Looks like a nice boot and waterproof

Cons

• Had the Judd waterproof boots only three weeks and heel fell apart, cracked open. Very disappointed.

Waste of money, heel fell apart after 3 weeks of use. Had Ozarks before. They were a great boot lasted years for me. Not this pair.

Lasted over 4 years of hard use. Still going strong.

Summary

Lasted over 4 years of hard use. Still going strong.

Pros

• Comfortable, light and waterproof.
  • Firm enough with a shank, but not rigid.
  • Excellent price?!

Cons

• After over 4 years, there's a bit of delaminating happening where the sole meets the leather.

I purchased a pair of Ozark Trail boots for $30, back in 2008 when I was a poor student, so I would have some footwear for climbing Mt Shasta, in CA. They are some of the most comfortable climbing boots I have ever worn.

I have since worn them on many other hikes both locally and as far afield as Alaska & New Zealand. I've worn them for working in snow, driving heavy machinery, light construction work, clearing scrub, fishing, and as general footwear around town.

They're still holding together and are still waterproof all this time later. The only cause for concern is that there's a slight delam around the top of the rubber soul, where it meets the leather now. But after over 4 years, who can complain?!

Unbelievable. Possibly the best $30 I've spent.

I was so impressed, I got my wife an identical pair.

Bought a pair of men's hiking boots at Walmart a month…

Pros

• none

Cons

• everything

Bought a pair of men's hiking boots at Walmart a month ago. Three weeks of general everyday use and the sole cracked. ATTENTION, WAL-MART...DUMP this brand, absolutely worthless does not even get a half a star!!!  The only thing worth buying are the laces at least they haven't broken.....yet!

i have had two pars of ozark trail boots and each…

i have had two pars of ozark trail boots and each time the soles inside the boots did not hold up for even a month. i tried to take them back to the store and they would not give me my money back so i can buy a new boots from somewhere else.

i will never by any more boots from walmart. i have no good luck with them. i had to go back out to find me some new boots. where i live it's 60 miles away from my house with me not having a car to get there it cost me more money then i can aford. i'm on a fixed income.

i'm sorry for writing this bad review but just makes me mad and i hope somebody from the company will get back to me soon. thanks and god bless you all.

You all are right: my husband purchased a pair of…

You all are right: my husband purchased a pair of Ozark Trail boots two and half weeks ago and the second day they were already falling apart like everyone says.

I give this one star because I still like the looks.

Materials: Leather
Use: Work Construction
Break-in Period: 2 days cant do it
Weight: 2 1/2 lbs

I give this one star because I still like the looks. Got to be honest I go with it a lot and not said much but this is the worst boot I have ever bought. I got blisters in two days and can hardly walk in these boots.

Very disappointed in the Ozark Trail footwear.

i bought these boots almost two weeks ago and already…

i bought these boots almost two weeks ago and already they stink. the souls r ripped in half. im very dissapointed in this product. they r nice looking but that's it. im trying to return them to the store but wont take them back. thanks again for a nice looking boot that r no good.

Ozark you are a life giver. A well made hiking boot…

Ozark you are a life giver. A well made hiking boot that I can afford. I like them with foot sole inserts. Thank you

13 days, soles gone, insoles gone, boots sh*t, avoid.

13 days, soles gone, insoles gone, boots sh*t, avoid.

If you've owned or used an Ozark Trail Boots, please share your experience.

Ozark Trail Boots

The Boots has been discontinued.

The Ozark Trail Boots is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new footwear product, check out the best reviewed current models.