Ozark Trail Two Burner Propane Camp Stove

We used the Ozark Trail camp stove we purchased at…

We used the Ozark Trail camp stove we purchased at Walmart a total of 4 times. It is in like-new condition and the regulator broke apart. After reading others' experiences we will not try to replace the part as it seems futile. We will purchase a Coleman.

AVOID this product. Sounds like a class action lawsuit!

I purchased this product new at WalMart June 16, 2010.

I purchased this product new at WalMart June 16, 2010. Went camping for Father's Day and the stove did not work. Nothing I did would make this stove work. I'm stubborn and the 2nd day I was able to get a pot of coffee made but once I turned the stove off, it would not restart.

My instruction book does have a toll free help desk phone number (1-800-762-1142 or BlueRhino.com) and they are sending out a new regulator. I will keep you advised.