Ozark Trail Waterproof Cell Phone Dry Bag

Bought this product at a local WalMart and it was…

Summary

Bought this product at a local WalMart and it was supposed to be waterproof...put the receipt inside and dunked it in a glass of water and it was NOT waterproof!!! Extremely disappointed in this product!

Cons

• Not waterproof as described
  • Big disappointment

I purchased this product because I am going on a cruise and there will be several excursions that I go on that are in the water. This product was supposed to be a cell phone dry bag that I was to carry a cell phone and money and important documents in to keep with me during these water events.

I brought it home and put the receipt in it and dunked it into a container of water and after only a few minutes it was noticed that the paper INSIDE was very wet! Had it been a cell phone or important documents inside that pouch they would have been ruined.

I am very disappointed in this produce and will not purchase anymore by this company.