Weight 1 lb 11 oz / 765 g
Width Medium
Toe Box Full
Arch / Instep Medium

I love the look and feel of these shoes. These are…

Use: dayhikes, urban

I love the look and feel of these shoes. These are my primary shoes for everyday running around, and I love them for traveling.

Since I won't know if I will be hitting the trails on all of my travels, these shoes ensure I can deal with trails if I do have to encounter them. On road, off road, they are just excellent.

I will say I needed to change out the insole with some Superfeet.

I bought these shoe yesterday at REI (thank you Labor…

Materials: Leather, Vibram Sole.
Use: Steet wear, Dayhikes, Pimpin'
Break-in Period: 1 mile/ 15 minutes.
Weight: Damned if I know.

I bought these shoe yesterday at REI (thank you Labor Day sale!) and as soon as I walked out of the store in my stylish new kicks (which I am ashamed to admit I bought because they looked cool) I felt more like I was wearing nicely padded trail running shoes than street styled day use/light hikers.

I have noticed no break in period and today I hiked 10 miles in my local park to harvest some mugwort. I initially was looking to get Teva B1's, but am super glad I got these.

The only downsides are the stock laces which are made from something resembling light accessory rope and are a bit stiff, but hopefully will break in, and that stupid pull loop at the back of the heel, but these only knock it down half a point from its deserved 5.

Patagonia Boaris

The Patagonia Boaris is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen November 5, 2013 at CampSaver.com.

Granite Gear Air Zippditty Review