Petzl Delta Screw Link

The Petzl Delta Link provides a 25kN working load…

Price Paid: retail

Summary

The Petzl Delta Link provides a 25kN working load at a mere 5.29 oz. It serves for multiple connection points in a Frog Ascending System. Lightweight, tough, and reliable.

Pros

• Strong
  • Fits in pocket

Cons

• Narrow opening
  • Difficult to thread

I use these for a number of applications—mostly climbing. They are an essential part of of a Frog Ascending system for rope climbing. One is used as the connection point between my Petzl Ascension ascender and the footloop. The other is used to attach my chest ascender (Petzl Croll) to the chest harness.

With the triangular shape, there is no risk of crossloading. So you maintain the full working strength of the link at all time.

I own several of these, and I find some of them screw open easily, while others are really frustrating. I actually carry a small crescent wrench on my gear loop in case I find myself in a bind.

Other applications include using it to hang my hammock and store heavy gear in the rafters of my garage.

Visit Petzl's Delta Screw Link page.

Made with a wide opening for use with rope, the Petzl Triangular Screw Link is a compact, lightweight alternative to carabiners for semi-permanent attachments.

On Sale. Petzl Delta Screw Link DECENT FEATURES of the Petzl Delta Screw Link When closed with a wrench, it becomes a semi-permanent anchor ring The SPECS of the Petzl Delta Screw Link Major Axis Strength: 25 kN Minor Axis Strength: 10 kN Weight: 150 g Gate Opening: 12 mm Other Specification: 10 mm diameter Material: Steel Case Quantity: 30 Certification: CE EN 362 type Q ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.

Description of Petzl 10mm Screw Tri Link AluminumTriangular Aluminium quick link.Features10mm

- US Outdoor Store