I love this stove. Been using it for years with no…

Price Paid: $80-ish I think

I love this stove. Been using it for years with no problems. However, good maintenance is key. Like the other reviewer said, you must keep the seals lubed. I have found that this stove is VERY stable on almost any footing, and the serrations hold onto my MSR pots like glue. It's very easy to light and I espescially like the shut off feature that burns off the fuel in the lines to prevent carbon fouling. I still clean them out now and again to be safe. I would recommend this stove to anyone.

Very good stove, well made, BUT, be sure to use silicone…

Price Paid: 40 euros

Very good stove, well made, BUT, be sure to use silicone grease on the nitrile seal that connects the stove to the fuel bottle, or they wear out very fast. Good boil times but not the best at simmering (hence the 4 star rating and not 5)