I love my Kilimanjaro. It is a great bag. I only go…

Design: mummy
Fill: Polarguard HV and Polarguard 3D
Temperature Rating: 0 degrees Farenheight
Weight: About 4-5 pounds
Price Paid: Cannot remember

I love my Kilimanjaro. It is a great bag. I only go camping/hiking in winter and I have depended on this bag for over 8 years now! It has stood the test of time.

It is supposed to be rated to 0 degrees but it did not keep me warm at 0. It kept me alive! It is a long bag and I am not that tall so for me to get warm in it, I need to stuff something at the bottom past my feet which is what I did not do the first time I used it. Ever since then, I have never had a problem.

I do not remember how much it cost but it was a bit pricey at the time. If I could find another one (I have one with the zipper on the left and am looking for one with the zipper on the right), I would definitely purchase it.

The only downside to the bag is it does not compress as well as down bags and weighs more. But I still am a believer. My friend keeps trying to talk me into getting a smaller lighter bag but I will never as long as I have my Kilimanjaro!

REI Kilimanjaro

The Kilimanjaro has been discontinued.

No price on record.

The REI Kilimanjaro is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new 3-season synthetic sleeping bag, check out the best reviewed current models.

Granite Gear Air Zippditty Review

High Sierra Wheeled Double Adjustable Ski Bag Review

Jetboil Flash Cooking System Review

STABIL Stride Review

Weegie Weekenders

Trailspace in the morning...and a new hat idea?