fall 2010 short regular long
Shape mummy
Max user height 5 ft 6 in / 170 cm 6 ft 0 in / 180 cm 6 ft 6 in / 200 cm
Shoulder girth 58 in / 150 cm 62 in / 160 cm 62 in / 160 cm
Hip girth 56 in / 140 cm 58 in / 150 cm 58 in / 150 cm

Super comfortable! Great for most weather. I love…

Super comfortable! Great for most weather.

• Comes in a tall size
  • Easy zippers

• Probably not good for snow
  • Doesn't pack down small

I love this sleeping bag so much. It is so comfortable, I never want to get out of it in the morning. Keeps me nice and toasty all around but not too hot. I haven't dealt with it in the rain or mist yet but it seems like it will do fine.

Easy to get in and out of from the top and in the side. The zippers are really easy to use and don't unzip during the night accidentally. However it does not pack down super small so if your going to hike with it make sure you have a large backpack or are willing to let it use most of your space.

I just bought this bag and got it secondhand, not…

I just bought this bag and got it secondhand, not to say used. I paid $40 for it off craigslist. It is in new condition, supposedly used but 3 times before me.

I am using it in my place as I have no heat and it's getting down to freezing at night. I really like the bag. It's comfortable, plenty warm and is roomy which I like in a bag.

It's the long series and this one tho it's supposed to be 6'4" long I am 6'7" tall and it's long enough for me. Now I only wish my bed was! :)

REI Polar Pod +25

The REI Polar Pod +25 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen September 18, 2016 at REI.

If you're looking for a new 3-season synthetic sleeping bag, check out the best reviewed current models.

Backpacker's Pantry Charros Beans & Rice Review