REI Revelcloud hat
Light, warm, well fitting billed cap. I find the fit…
Source: bought it new
Price Paid: $30
Light, warm, well fitting billed cap.
- Warm, Primaloft Sport
- Light Pertex Quantum shell
- Ear flaps
- Cord pull adjustment
- Reflective trim
- Blocks wind
- Soft fleece lining
- Maybe a little dorky looking, but worth it!
It covers my ears completely without feeling restrictive or binding.
The flaps turn up and stay put, if you just want to cover the tops of your ears.
Great to wear alone or under a hood, it's so warm for the weight and thinness.
Just a great design, use it all the time, way better than a knit cap or stocking style cap.
Perfect for a day of backcountry skiing or a cold-weather hike, the lightweight REI Revelcloud hat combines a water-resistant shell with PrimaLoft® Sport insulation to keep your head warm.
- Pertex® recycled-polyester shell resists wind and rain and has a Durable Water Repellent? finish to shed moisture
- PrimaLoft® Sport insulation is lightweight and efficient
- Earflaps add warmth for chilly winter days
- Reflective hits in front and back increase visibility in low light
- 2.375 in. brim keeps sun and snowflakes out of your eyes
- Fine-tune the fit of the REI Revelcloud hat with the bungee and cordlock
Here's what other sites are saying:
Perfect for a day of backcountry skiing or a cold-weather hike, the lightweight REI Revelcloud hat combines a water-resistant shell with PrimaLoft Sport insulation to keep your head warm.