REI Traverse Shocklight

I have went through 2 pairs of these. The first bent…

I have went through 2 pairs of these. The first bent on a descent when I had to put some of my 190 lbs on it. The second pair will not lock out the shock. It slips with slight pressure on the pole. With both sets, the lockout on the shock only requires a minimal turn to lock or unlock and I ended up switching between the two positions when I did not want to.

REI will stand behind their products and their return policy makes it hard for me not to purchase most of my gear through them. I like most of the REI brand gear but I'm not sure that I would recommend this. The only reason I might is because of the return policy (not a ringing endorsement for the product!).

rated 2.00 of 5 stars All Traverse Shocklight versions

In addition to the 1 unisex review above, there is 1 review for another version of the Traverse Shocklight. Read all reviews »

If you've owned or used a REI Unisex Traverse Shocklight, please share your experience.