Rocky Core 800gr Insulated Boots

These boots were lightweight, comfortable, and warm,…

Price Paid: $99 CND on sale from $149

These boots were lightweight, comfortable, and warm, but the eyelet for the laces had a flaw that cut through the outer part of my boot lace after 2 days.

• Warm

• Low quality
  • Manufacturing defect

I bought these boots because I have recently moved to Alberta and it gets cold here, a lot colder than I am used to. I found them on sale in September but since they were insulated I didn't get a chance to wear them until the first snows in October. They were great. Kept my feet dry and toasty warm all day.

On day two the problem started. One of the eyelets didn't have a complete grommet and the outer part of the lace was cut through.

I returned the boots to the store to exchange them. The new boots had the same problem with one of the eyelets, so I didn't take them and just got a refund.

If this flaw was fixed they would be good boots. I can't speak for the durability because I only wore them for a couple of days.

Rocky Core 800gr Insulated Boots

No price on record.

The Rocky Core 800gr Insulated Boots is not available from the stores we monitor.

Backpacker's Pantry Charros Beans & Rice Review