Running Kilts Running Kilt

Lightweight, comfortable, freedom. I am a nature and…

Price Paid: about $35

Summary

Lightweight, comfortable, freedom.

Pros

• Unlimited stride

Cons

• None, they are perfect for my purposes

I am a nature and wildlife photographer and am out in the mountains or desert at least once a week. I am in wilderness areas, national and state parks, nature preserves, etc. I enjoy the comfort and freedom of lightweight comfortable outdoor clothing.

I have worn different types of running gear which are perfect for hiking, walking, driving. I wear running kilts on trails with hikers and tourists, using gas stations, stores, go to restaurants, etc. No one has noticed, stared, laughed, or commented in over three years of wearing skirts and kilts. I don't think I would wear one to a mall or other public places, especially where I might meet up with someone who knows me.

Sometimes I wear a running kilt under my shorts and can remove the shorts quickly when I arrive at my destination or trailhead. Other times I wear shorts under a skirt so I can remove the skirt if I go to a public place. I have changed in parking lots or restrooms.

I usually don't worry about it when I am five miles from home. I have stood in line to buy lottery tickets, shopping for groceries, fast food restaurants, regular restaurants. I carry a tee shirt to place over my knees when I am sitting.

I liked the Running Kilt so well that I later bought three more.

Welcome to Trailspace, Gerard. I'm a big fan of running and of kilts, so thanks for your review! Do you have any pictures of your kilt you'd be wiling to share in your review?

G00SE

Where are you buying these?

Goose, the company is at http://runningkilts.com/