Scapegoat The Burnside Jacket - Women's
Excellent fit, fabric is very functional and looks…
Source: bought it new
Price Paid: $150
Excellent fit, fabric is very functional and looks nice too. A nice technical piece that transitions well from office to trail. Nice touches like soft fleece near the chin and on the shoulders, nice workmanship, extremely well made.
- Attention to little details
- Excellent fit
- Lining slips over any layer
- Prana purchased the company and then killed the brand. Really tragic, they made nice stuff.
- No longer available unless you are lucky enough to come across old stock.
- Fit of hood is a little awkward.
Fits well, even those with ample chests. Comfortable to move in.
Drawstring cord at bottom to seal out drafts, cuffs are not adjustable, but the function fine as is.
Very water-resistant fabric that has a nice texture and soft hand.
Not the most breathable, no pit vents but the concealed vent on the back yoke does a great job.
Lining works well with and layer underneath.
Seems to be quite durable.
Pockets function well and are of nice size and placement.